Faith Lutheran Church is committed to a vital ministry for Senior Adults. We offer the following opportunities for members and non members:
1. A Seniors Ministry Task Force oversees and plans Faith Lutheran’s ministry to and by senior adults.
2. Faith Lutheran encourages its senior members who do not have their own transportation to ride the taxi to Sunday worship and the church will pay the bill. Simply call “Taxi Service” at 587-7878, and tell the driver to give your taxi bill to Faith Lutheran Church.
3. Faith Lutheran’s pastors conduct monthly communion worship services at Park Towers, Evergreen Apartments, Burns Manor, The Oaks and the Pines assisted living residence.
4. Faith’s pastors make regular private communion visits to senior adults who are unable to attend worship services at the church.
5. Faith Lutheran holds an annual “Bless The Years” worship service during the month of May, highlighting the needs and contributions of Christian Seniors.
6. Faith Lutheran encourages senior adults to share their faith and life heritage by being mentors for children, youth and younger adults.
7. We also provide the following activities for fellowship and growth:
- “Seniors Potluck” meets monthly for fellowship and growth September through May.
Please watch the weekly bulletins and monthly newsletters for upcoming events. For further information contact Faith Lutheran Church at 587-2093