Since Faith Lutheran began offering the Simply Giving automated giving program, many members have chosen to participate.
Several people have said how much they like the program for its convenience – especially during the summer – and appreciate that their offerings to Faith Lutheran continue even if they are unable to attend a worship service.
To have your offerings transferred electronically to the church on a regular basis, click the button below to set up a one-time or recurring gift to Faith Lutheran online:
Benefits for you:
- The satisfaction of giving to God first
- Easier to fulfill stewardship commitments
- Easier to contribute when you are away
- More secure than bringing cash or checks to church
Benefits for our church:
- Cultivates consistent giving
- More predictable cash flow for better planning
- Less work for office staff
- Secure and easy cash maintenance
Participants in this program will continue to receive offering envelopes, including envelopes for special offerings for a variety of needs. You may continue to participate in the offering during church by marking the envelopes as “Simply Giving” (SG) and placing them in the offering plates.
View the video below to learn how Simply Giving is an easy way to give intentionally via electronic transfer.