Supervising Pastor and Personnel Committee; works closely with Congregational Treasurer
Record and maintain all financial and business transactions and reports pertaining to general operations and capital appeal including: bank reconciliations, loans, payroll, account payable and receivable, contribution records, and benevolent giving. Serve as primary contact for insurance and risk management issues and assist with employee benefits administration.
The Bookkeeper/Finance Coordinator should have a two-year degree or experience and skill in the bookkeeping and business administrative functions. Qualifications include general accounting education and experience, ability to make presentations to groups, and answer accounting questions. Experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
- Financial Administration
- General operation of all bank and capital appeal accounts
- Loan payments
- Payroll (as needed); benefits administration and maintaining personnel files
- Accounts Payable tasks; coordinating the approval of vouchers, and data entry of processing requests and payments
- Accounts Receivable management to record offerings and working with financial teams
- Reports; providing monthly, quarterly, and annual committee, council, staff reports and ministry giving.
- Financial administration to include maintaining control of credit cards, lines of credit, online banking, safety deposit boxes, insurance and risk management policies
- Meetings; attend regular monthly church council and weekly staff meetings
- Office Administration Responsibilities
- Process outgoing mail; coordinating postage payments, outgoing mail, counting and sorting mailings
- Order office supplies as needed
- Maintain and order coffee and kitchen supplies
- Maintain, update, and purchase office machines when necessary
- Work with the management team on insurance policies and other contracts
- Administer security cameras and alarms
- Perform other tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Partner with pastors and staff on administrative and financial duties
- Capital appeal pledges and mailings
To apply please send resume to Pastor Scott Grorud at [email protected] or direct questions to him at 320-587-2093.