The Congregational Life ministry team seeks to integrate church members into its life and mission by:
- Coordinating evangelism efforts in the community.
- Welcoming and integrating new members.
- Overseeing the public relations for the church.
- Providing hospitality for members and groups meeting in the church building.
- Promoting fellowship and belonging among members of the church.
- Compiling information on the spiritual gifts of all members in order to provide them fitting avenues of service to Christ through the church.
Some things we have done in the past year include bowling as one of our monthly Faith Family Fun Days, Fill the Boat to support the McLeod County Foodshelf at Thanksgiving, Bingo as one of the fun activities at our Fall Extravaganza and Inter-generational Activities like the Mingle Boxes.