The Children, Youth and Families ministry team supports Christian parents in nurturing the faith of children and youth in the church by:
- Helping to equip and encourage Christian parents in their role as chief teachers of the faith for their children.
- Overseeing Christian education for all youth from baptism through high-school.
- Overseeing middle and high school youth ministries.
- Setting policies and making recommendations for these ministries.
- Involving young people in the life and ministry of the church.
2019 Team Members: Angie Elton, Kevin Elton, Dan Moe, Donna Moe, Monica Wehler, Monica Schiller, Lindsay Schantzen, Paige Schmidt, Laura Weikle (Staff Representative) and Gladys Nissen (Staff Representative)