The Children, Youth and Families ministry team supports Christian parents in nurturing the faith of children and youth in the church by:
- Helping to equip and encourage Christian parents in their role as chief teachers of the faith for their children.
- Overseeing Christian education for all youth from baptism through high-school.
- Overseeing middle and high school youth ministries.
- Setting policies and making recommendations for these ministries.
- Involving young people in the life and ministry of the church.
2022 Team Members: Jill Rude, Elizabeth Buckentin, Ashley McLain, Patricia Block, Christina Weckwerth, Sarah Nelson, Lindsey Hoffman, Maddie Hoffman, Laura Stowman (Staff Representative) and Kristen Durst (Staff Representative)
Upcoming Faith Family Fun Events
Pool Party | March 13 from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. | At the Middle School Pool
Easter Painting Party | April | At Faith Lutheran Church
Rock Art | May | At Faith Lutheran Church
Please watch our Facebook page for event posts
Past Faith Family Funs